Guardian has experience in Association Liability Insurance for organisations across the diverse not for profit and community sector, from local clubs and societies to social service agencies and philanthropic foundations. We tailor insurance to your organisation’s unique mission and activities. This can include the following cover items:
- Professional Indemnity cover for allegations of incorrect professional advice
- Directors and Officers’ Liability insurance for allegations of wrongful acts by the Office Bearers in the management of the business
- Fidelity cover providing protection against internal and external theft and misappropriation of funds
- Tax Investigation costs
- Superannuation Trustees Cover
- Occupational Health and Safety defence costs.