Travel policies are designed to cover directors, employees, associations, voluntary workers, expatriates and business travellers. The covers are innovative and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your situation.
In the current economic climate, Management must be aware of risks that their employees are exposed to whilst travelling and ensure adequate cover is in place.
Guardian are pleased to partner with TravelCard Insurance for all of your business travel requirements.
Here are some of the benefits of insuring with TravelCard —
- TravelCard is the only card that has Real-Time Claims Payment, no excess on all claims, no out of pocket expenses, and no paperwork.
- Up to $8,000 for rental vehicle excess when their hire vehicle is damaged.
- Cover for a number of pre-existing medical conditions – Please refer to TravelCard for full details.
- Emergency reimbursement for personal belongings due to delay or loss of luggage of $150 per insured person, up to a maximum of $600 for immediate purchase of essential items and, after a delay of more than 12 hours, reimbursement for reasonable purchase of additional essential items to a maximum of $2,000.
- Up to $4,000 for lost or damaged cameras and laptops.
- No age restrictions (the insured person’s doctor must confirm fit to travel once over 85)